HELP Licensing
We offer different types of licenses for different types of licensees. Please choose the licensing type that best describes your situation. If you need additional information, please contact Customer Care for assistance.

HELP Licensing for Venues
Bars, restaurants, event halls,
and similar single-site locations
that host karaoke shows

HELP Licensing for Operators
Mobile operators such as DJs and KJs
who put on karaoke shows
at single or multiple locations